Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson- A Tribute ( August 29th 1958- June 25th 2009)

Michael Jackson- A name that brings to mind varied images of music & talent & unlikely newspaper headlines... But he was more than that.. He was more than just the king of pop.. The emotions are overwhelming...A soul who lived most of his life feeling lonely.. and mis-understood... needing to be loved & appreciated & understood...... The world never let him just be.....And perhaps that's what this life was meant to be... A life so significant perhaps as if to give strength to those who doubted....
I've spent countless hours listening to my family members tell me how even when I was a mere one year old toddler.. I'd jump up & down as soon as I heard Michael's songs or videos.... And that sums up the effect that this man has had on people. In the days of VCR's, my father had recorded countless hours of Michael Jackson's footage and we'd watch it together, happy just to see the immense talent that this person exhibited.

The world is probably looking for words to express the emotion of losing the king of pop...but Michael has been through a lot..and who even knows the extent of pain that he went through-except him....
Michael you have been an inspiration.... you are a legend.... a star in every sense... I hope your soul finds it's way to true love, peace & happiness..
I never knew you personally.... but there's always been a sense of affinity towards you.. maybe because sometimes the songs sung within the soul is heard across time.. perhaps.... Rest in peace Michael...

1 comment:

  1. Good One Divya and i completely agree to the point- He is a man who is always mis understood and there are so many in this world who leading a live like the same !!

    ReplyDelete